The Asics GT-1000 10 kids’ running shoes are designed for the youngest runner of the family – keeping it comfy to spark your preschooler’s passion for sport and getting active.
The PS (preschool) model features nearly all the same features and vibrant colours as the GS (grade school) model. However, Asics have removed the DuoMax medial posting in preference for simplicity, as this level of stability is generally over the top for tiny feet.
Built with a durable design to handle kids’ everyday activities that span from the school yard to the playground, the GT-1000™ PS (Pre-School) shoe seeks inspiration from our performance running line.
Formed with a mesh upper construction, this shoe helps improve airflow to keep feet cool, while the removable sockliner is accented with a printed toe line so that kids and parents can check to confirm that the shoes are the right size. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner.
This running shoe cradles your growing athlete with lightweight EVA and Gel cushioning for all-day protection and comfort.
Full ground contact delivers a stable platform on the pavement so your star runner can supercharge their step count confidently and distraction-free.
The AHAR sponge rubber outsole increases the lifespan of your little athlete’s go-to running shoes while keeping excess weight to a minimum.
– Comfort and stability in a lightweight package for your active preschooler
– Engineered mesh upper for a breathable ride
– Stitched toe bumper for extra durability
– Internal heel counter for a secure, locked-in fit
– Medial forefoot wrapping
– Moulded EVA for lightweight comfort
– Visible rearfoot Gel for smooth shock absorption
– Lightweight AHAR sponge rubber outsole to tackle whatever preschool adventures your little athlete throws at it
Style 1014A191 403
Colour French Blue/Digital Aqua