The Asics GT-1000 10 kids’ running shoes are designed for the youngest runner of the family – keeping it comfy to spark your preschooler’s passion for sport and getting active.
The PS (preschool) model features nearly all the same features and vibrant colours as the GS (grade school) model. However, Asics have removed the DuoMax medial posting in preference for simplicity, as this level of stability is generally over the top for tiny feet.
Elastic lacing and a hook-and-loop strap work together for a snug fit that’s fit for playground adventures. An engineered mesh upper creates a breathable wrap around active feet.
This running shoe cradles your growing athlete with lightweight EVA and Gel cushioning for all-day protection and comfort.
Full ground contact delivers a stable platform on the pavement so your star runner can supercharge their step count confidently and distraction-free.
The AHAR sponge rubber outsole increases the lifespan of your little athlete’s go-to running shoes while keeping excess weight to a minimum.
– Comfort and stability in a lightweight package for your active preschooler
– Hook-and-loop strap prevents your little athlete from losing a shoe on the playground
– Elastic laces for a fast and easy fit
– Engineered mesh upper for a breathable ride
– Stitched toe bumper for extra durability
– Internal heel counter for a secure, locked-in fit
– Medial forefoot wrapping
– Moulded EVA for lightweight comfort
– Visible rearfoot Gel for smooth shock absorption
– Lightweight AHAR sponge rubber outsole to tackle whatever preschool adventures your little athlete throws at it