Waterproof winter bomber jacket with Thermoguard insulation and Sherpa fleece detailing. Easy-wearing warmth for standing on the sidelines, the daily commute or weekend walks with the dog.
Solidly built with seam-sealed Hydrofort fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and warming fill around the body to protect in wet and snowy conditions. Cut hip length with a chunky zip fastening, press-stud cuffs and a deep stand collar to keep the chill off your neck. The fold-out hood adjusts with a small toggle for coverage. With poppered side pockets and the Regatta Outdoors badge on the left sleeve.
- Waterproof Hydrafort 100% polyester peached fabric
- Taped seams
- Durable water repellent finish
- Thermo-Guard insulation
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Internal security pocket
- Hidden hood with adjusters
- Sherpa fleece inner collar
- Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening
- 2 Lower Pockets with flaps and branded snap fastening
- Elasticated hem
There are no reviews yet.