The Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX trekking shoes are prepared for the biggest challenges. Trekking boots that have Gore-Tex technology, gaining breathability and impermeability. In concrete, this model is thought for zones that are more prone to rain and zones with humidity, thanks to the impermeable GoreTex membrane they keep the runner’s foot dry for a longer time.
Experience out-of-the-box comfort Moab 2 Leather Mid GORE-TEX® men’s hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth