Play and look your best when the weather is doing its worst. This s.Killy waterproof golf jacket is constructed with lightweight, breathable technical fabric. Each panel not only flatters but is carefully, ergonomically engineered to optimise movement and provide inbuilt mechanical stretch. With full Sunderland NEVERWEATHERBEATEN protection alongside an adjustable hem and cuffs, a zip front that includes a storm flap and chin guard collar, plus sealed seams to stop even heavy rain from reaching you. A mesh lining adds extra breathability while fully zipped side pockets are fleece lined to provide instant warmth for hands between shots.
- 100% polyester with mechanical stretch
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h
- Matt waterproof lock down front and side pocket zips with fleece lined handwarmer side pockets
- Inner storm flap with chin guard
- Anti-snag velcro bonded cuff adjusters and storm cuffs. Draw cord adjuster at neck, waist and hem
- Contrast Sunderland S embroidery above right hem. Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back neck (Navy on Navy branding for Navy colour
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Valid for the waterproof functionality of the fabric
Ultra lightweight to enhance freedom of movement with little restriction and easy packing
Machine washable at 30°C
Mesh lining increases airflow between your body and fabric to enhance breathability and comfort
Heat sealed thermoplastic tape stops water permeating the seams for full waterproofing
Signature NEVERWEATHERBEATEN protection from heavy and prolonged rain conditions
There are no reviews yet.