Youghalarra NS White embroidery on Navy
(new image to follow)
Caring for Your Kit
Umbro’s commitment to the very highest standards in tailoring performance apparel means that our kits are not only technologically advanced but also resilient.
Included here are a few advisory notes intended to help you to preserve the life and colour of your kit.
- All garments may be subject to some discolouring as of general wear and only partially washed off mud and grass.
- Follow garment care labels to minimise any colour loss or change.
- Try to avoid leaving kit bundled together and scrunched up when damp.
- Do not overfill washing machines as dirt can re-deposit causing discolouration.
- After use, soak in warm water with appropriate (non-chlorine bleach based) detergent for approx. 2 hours prior to washing in machine. This will help in removal of stains and reduce chance of colour loss.
- Umbro will not accept liability for any discolouration derived from foreign elements other than those used in the manufacturing of the material.
- Washing above 40 degrees or tumble drying garments/applications will seriously damage the products. Umbro will accept no liability should damage occur as a result
- Umbro Short Approximate Size Guide
- 24” age 4/6 26” age 7/8 28” age 9/12 30” Age 13 32” Age 14/16 34” Age 16/18