- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
- Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel
- Comfort sockliner molds to your foot with padding in the heel for ultimate cushioning at heel-strike
- Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for ultimate responsiveness & durability
- Tire inspired outsole pattern provides ultimate flex & superior traction
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
Style 3022604 001 Colour Black / White Sole
Engineered Mesh Upper: The Under Armour Charged Pursuit 2 Running Shoes have been constructed using an extremely lightweight and breathable mesh upper to enhance ventilation of your feet. Although this mesh upper is extremely lightweight, it has been designed to give you additional strategic support, adding extra stability where needed. Adding further to the stability is the external TPU heel counter, giving you the additional structure. Within the mesh upper is a comfort sockliner which adds cushioning and support ensuring you always remain comfortable, additionally it is seamless so there’s no chance of irritation.
Charged Cushioning Midsole: Engineered with Charged Cushioning, the midsole boasts a compression-moulded foam for durable cushioning, optimum energy return, and even greater responsiveness. The compression-moulded foam matches the energy given with maximum power returning allowing you to give your optimum performance for even longer. The cushioning absorbs the impact of your foot strike attenuating shock impact to reduce fatigue and protect your joints whilst converting the energy into responsive comfort. The removable comfort sockliner provides hygienic in-step comfort; the breathable sockliner allows the feet to the breath whilst offering a comfortable and responsive ride.
Solid-Rubber Outsole: The durable, solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones to prevent wear down and abrasion for greater durability and lasting performance. Although durable, the solid-rubber remains lightweight for durable grip that doesn’t compromise on speed.