– 3D-FS: Injection-molded 3D TPU forefoot support system to ensure overall stability and excellent responsiveness.
– DF1: 6mm drop for a foot closer to the ground and a more dynamic position (difference in height between heel and forefoot)
– Endofit : Footwear offering great comfort and intuitive adaptation to the foot morphology.
– Duralast: All-terrain outsole for high strength and excellent traction potential
– R-DST+: Optimized cushioning and a more dynamic sole for better energy restitution.
– Comfortable foam Ortholite insole
– Sensifeel: Enhanced stem comfort while providing more support
– Seamless internal neighbourhood reinforcement
– Toe protection made of abrasion resistant overmolded material
– Lightweight mesh and synthetic leather upper
The Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 benefits from a stronger upper, seams materials are heat bonded and reinforced at strategic points on the shoe.
The herringbone of the sole has been reworked to adapt to all surfaces. The inner part of the sole offers a very good grip and great resistance while the outside of the sole will give you more stability.
The Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 retains its competitive qualities as it is developed with maximum acceleration and controlled deceleration in mind to allow you to reach every corner of the court as quickly as possible, while offering increased comfort and stability to optimize support and directional changes.
This lightweight and durable model is designed for offensive players looking for a high performance shoe.